[nagdu] Great news about getting my guide dog!!

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 06:58:01 UTC 2012

Porsha!
That is great! Having a guide dog is the best thing ever! No matter
how much or how little independent you were before getting a guide
dog, receiving a furry companion, helps you gain a sense of
independence you have never felt before. I'm excited for you! Do you
know what school you'll be going to? Have you applied to any schools?
Feel free to keep us updated on your new life as a guide dog handler.
Best,
Juanita and Anise