[nagdu] renting a car with Mason

robert stigile rstigile at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 6 17:32:09 UTC 2012

 Hello,
I have rented cars before.
The first time I did so, the car rental company had an issue with
me, because I did not have a license, but I was there with my
driver, so as long as someone had a valid drivers license they
were fine, and they saw the dog when I showed up, and there was
never any discussion of nor has there been a charge later on my
credit card that was additional.
I believe, like Michael says, they can not legally do this.

Robert Stigile
E-mail: rstigile at sbcglobal.net
Skype: robertstigile1