[nagdu] out of harness

Sam Hogle smhogle at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 19:29:51 UTC 2012

Hello all. I'm writing to tell you about a conference for guide dog
users a friend and I started a couple of months ago called Out of
Harness. We meet every Saturday at 6 P.M. eastern, and stay for hours,
so it doesn't matter when people come. We try to have a topic each week
to get things started, but usually end up just having general chat about
our dogs and experiences with them. For those who are interested, the
call in number is 616-883-2999. Press pound, then 1 for live rooms. The
room number is 726. Also, we're on facebook and twitter if anyone wants
to keep up with us. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to
write me off list.
Sam and Mason