[nagdu] how these dogs surprise us

Sam Hogle smhogle at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 21:19:06 UTC 2012

Hello all. I just got back from walking Mason, which wouldn't normally
be a big deal. However, I sprained my ankle Tuesday night, and I was
wondering how that would work out since he has a hard pull and I needed
to walk slower. At first, he wanted to walk at his usual pace, but once
I told him to slow down, he walked at the slower pace as if he had
always been doing. I think it's great to find out how adaptable these
dogs are and how much they want to please us. To me, knowing what our
dogs will do for us is just one of those little reminders of how strong
that bond is.
Sam and Mason who can't wait to walk fast again