[nagdu] An altercation on the bus yesterday

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Jun 8 19:32:36 UTC 2012

Bibi,
That sure is some story!  The last time someone grabbed me, they got a good
solid punch from me.  We were in a bad area of town and the person grabbed
from behind - they thought I'd just walk out into moving traffic.  Turned
out that person worked in the same place as I did and knew me by sight - and
we both had a great laugh about that punch as we walked the rest of the way
to work together.  He then told me that he thought about the bad idea
grabbing me was as he got the punch.

About the dog you had, Freedom David Berry.  where did the David Berry name
come from?  I had to chuckle because there was a Republican here named David
Berry running for judge - I'd see his campaign signs plastered around my
neigborhood.  Just curious.

Lyn and Landon