[nagdu] bringing shopping carts on the bus

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 9 00:20:53 UTC 2012

Hi, Steve,
All the buses here in Colorado have an accessible ramp.
I've requested at times with no problems and sometimes, the drivers have volunteered to help me pull my cart up on to the bus.
Some of the buses do have a feature where they can be lowered toward the ground as they have one step to climb up on.
Others have three stairs and that can be more trickier.
I have worked Odie while pulling my shopping cart backwards with my right hand.
Odie would be on the left guiding me while the cart rolled backwards near the right hand side of me.
Bibi