[nagdu] bringing shopping carts on the bus

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 9 03:10:36 UTC 2012

Hi, steve,
I agree and it's always important to check the peak and off peak times in regards of the transportation departments.
RTD has a policy where if there's already someone on the bus with a filled grocery cart and a person with a walker or wheelchair, they're not supposed to take anymore on because it can creat a safety hazard.
If I do come up on a bus that's already full, then I voluntarely get off and wait for another one.
*Smiles*
Bibi