[nagdu] Third party reporting by other guide dog users

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 10 00:58:17 UTC 2012

Best thing to do is just ignore individuals who do have problems and truth here is that empty threats aren't worth stressing over.
I've been there plenty of times and have found they hurt the individuals who make them over the ones that don't.
I'll agree some people can be dificult sticklers when they won't understand what another and guide/assistance dog are going through unless they happen to be there and see it for his/herself.
The ones who sit there and make the empty threats obviously have no respect for themselves, so therefore, they aren't able to respect others.
What I end up doing after a while is if I find those individuals get out of hand or continue to keep on with their little rant, I then just add them to my block senders' list.
I find it best not to say anything to them anymore after that.
*Smiles*
Bibi