[nagdu] bringing shopping carts on the bus

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 10 05:17:07 UTC 2012

hi, Jenny,
I was going to give you that suggestion as well since I've done it before, even when I was in between guides.
When I had my first guide dog and the first training school I went to didn't want the handlers to carry a small shopping basket in hand nor have anything in a free hand directly.
When I did change schools however, there wasn't any problems with me working the dog on the left hand side upon me pulling a cart, back pack on wheels and duffle bag on wheels or carrying a small shopping basket with the right hand.
Bibi