[nagdu] bringing shopping carts on the bus

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sat Jun 9 02:35:18 UTC 2012

Just to clarify that if you do put your cart in an accessible seat space,
and a customer who comes on-board who requires that space for their mobility
needs, they take priority over your groceries as the space is a paid space.
Unless of course, you also pay for the space which could be another
possibility.  Again, courtesy is knowing when the peak usage times are of
your bus system.

Steve