[nagdu] bringing shopping carts on the bus

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Jun 10 19:36:53 UTC 2012

Yikes, Tami!
On all of our buses, the bike rack is on the front fender of the buses.  In
the trolleys, people with bikes just hold them near them or lean them
against the doors they know won't be opening.  Some major stops on the
trolley open both sides of doors because the train comes in on a middle
platform.  but, at most stops, the doors open only on one side just like the
buses do.

Good thing Mitzi was trained well to come back to you with all that
distraction in the station - your departing friends and the GDB class with
their dogs.  that trainer would have been better to tell you a better way to
have handled the situation rather than a disgusted grump.  Hmmm, that's a
novel thought - help a person rather than bitch about it. LOL!  Glad
everything worked out well.

Lyn and Landon