[nagdu] New to the list, and considering a guide dog from CA school-question

Laurel Wheeler laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 15:53:17 UTC 2012

Hi! Welcome to the list. My name is Laurel and I have a yellow lab from Guide dogs for the Blind. GDB isn't in southern California, but they are in California, they can actually do some in home training with you. Anyway, I'm sure whatever school you are looking at is good, but if you want to email me privately and ask me any questions about GDB, please feel free. My email is laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Welcome and hope you enjoy the list, there's tuns of great people on here. /smiles/
Laurel and guide dog Stockard