[nagdu] New job, Cagney can't be with me

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 11 16:51:24 UTC 2012

Debbie,

Well, under the circumstances, leaving the dog does make sense, since
you want the job and believe it is a good move for you enough to make
the choice. Only you can decide, and you are not a bad person for making
the best choice you can to meet your needs.

There was a time, not so very long ago, I would have had a wiggins over
the labor practices involved for you, too, but... These days, I know too
many people in similar working situations, so I just sigh. /smile/ And,
again, it is up to you to know what you want and need and whether to
take a better opportunity. /smile/

I suppose the more experienced and knowledgeable will have some
interesting thigns to say, so I will get on with reading so I will know
more when/if I run into similar choices.

Best!

Tami