[nagdu] New job, Cagney can't be with me

Meghan Whalen mewhalen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 21:46:00 UTC 2012

Dogs sleep all night with no need for a break.  When on a strict
relieving schedule in class with both of my dogs, they had a nine hour
period over night during which they did not need to relieve, so as long
as she is relieved right before going in, I would imagine she should be
okay.  As everyone else said, though, this has to be your decision.  I
don't know how big the space is, but maybe you could have a kennel there
and put her in the kennel to be sure she would rest, or just put her on
tiedown under your desk which would be more enjoyable for both of you,
most likely.

I hope you can find a resolution that is best for everyone.

Meghan