[nagdu] I'm new-and question on a guide school Re: nagdu Digest, Vol 87, Issue 14

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:21:12 UTC 2012

Fisher's coloring is very much like that of a Golden Retriever, his coat is more like that of a lab. People often remark about how beautiful he is. The weird thing to me was that this even happened at the Seeing Eye Reunion--staff there--so it is kind of neat. I have had labs and goldens and a couple of GSDs, and I have Fisher now. I think he may be the healthiest, though Spencer, the Golden, did pretty well, too. He did have a hot spot once, right on the top of his head, and my daughter dubbed him "Blueberry Cobbler."

Cindy Lou