[nagdu] more on Odie's adventure

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 12 16:34:19 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
I forgot to write a few things in the last message that talked about our Reno trip.
Both the boys were allowed to be taken off the train by Nat and I for relieving.
Yes, there were areas where grass wasn't available, but Odie didn't care too much.
He did squat and pea over by a dumpster, but when it came to the number2 part, he wanted the grass, rocks or gravel instead.
At one station, there was an area with a large, sloping ditch out in front of us.
Odie turned to body block me and instantly relieved in the process.
Nothing got on my shoes to say the least and I was thankful my partner did his job very well.
regardless, the relieving part worked out both ways going and coming.
On the day of our arrival, Nat and I had to wait until a hotel room would be available, so we left our belongings with the Bellhop and decided to check things out in the hotel.
We went downstairs to the Fun Quest Video Arcade where we decided to play Ski-Ball.
Here comes the crazy part.
I wasn't expecting this, but Odie felt that he wanted to play ski-ball too.
He jumped up, putting his two front paws directly on to the ski-ball lane.
Yes, I did correct him upon giving him a good scolding.
No, he never tried that again after the first time.
When I told friends from the Milehigh Blind Bowlers League, they couldn't help but to laugh.
My friend Rick Ryan said it was funny afterwards and he, like the others did agree what Odie had done wasn't exceptable or to laugh at in the very beginning.
Thought I'd share some more Odie moments.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf