[nagdu] Southeastern sure has some nerve

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 01:47:03 UTC 2012

I didn't get a chance to write this last night as I was very tired, but Southeastern had the absolute nerve to send me their summer newsletter after I had informed them in my last emails to them to never contact me again for any reason.

I wrote them another email and told them that after all the lies they told to get me to go there after finding out that I applied to The Seeing Eye, and the lies about Brooks not having digestive issues, and that their knowledge about his right side clearance issues in class and still sending me home with him.  Not to mention their callas way of handling the situation in which I had to retire him five years before most dogs are retired.  that they had some nerve emailing me about their newsletter, and they had better, in all caps, ever again, email me for any reason, as I was not interested in anything having to do with a school that would play such dirty games to get me to go there and not help me with the myriad of issues I had with Brooks.  Including not even sending a trainer here in two and a half years of said issues.

Needless to say, I was pretty disgusted.

I realize that there are good dogs from there, but after the hell they put me through, and I also said that as well in my email, how dare they email me after I asked, no, told them never to contact me again.

Jenny