[nagdu] product recommendation

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 15:40:11 UTC 2012

List,

Is there any product on the market that is to help with doggie smells? For
example I have a big outdoor crate, but Emma when she was sick urinated and
other things in it, now she seems more likely to again urinate in it. It
doesn't even have to be a product on the market, but a home concoction that
will make the smells go away. Like baking soda and vinegar, something like
that.

Before anyone jumps on me, I know she does not have a UTI, nor does this
happen all the time. I waited once too long to take her out and by the time
I got to her, it was too late. It smells to me, and I don't like the smell.

Thank you for the recommendations,

Marsha