[nagdu] product recommendation

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jun 13 18:37:09 UTC 2012

Hi Marsha.
AKC Gold worked well for us when we were cleaning up accidents all the
time with our elderly dog. I bought it from Amazon, but I think it's
widely availlable.
It comes in a spray, but I didn't get that.
I dribbled some on the spot, let it sit a while, depending on how stinky
it was, then wiped it up.
Tracy