[nagdu] product recommendation

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 13 18:51:09 UTC 2012

Marsha,
    Merry and I had an issue with our two adoptive cats urinating on things
until they adjusted. We got a produict from Pet Smart called Nature's
Miracle and it worked fabulously! Now, if it works on cat urine, it will
certainly work on doggy urine, don't ya know!I believe it ran about $10 for
a 16 oz. bottle, but don't hold me to that!

Marion