[nagdu] Third party reporting by other guide dog users

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 22:47:12 UTC 2012

When I applied to the school I'm applying to, they asked me which school I had gotten Brooks from.

I was honest about it and told them about what had happened, from beginning to end and asked them if that would knock me out of the running for a guide from their school.

they assured me it wouldn't.

I also called another school and they said they would have to speak to the previous school, which made me very nervous because I knew they wouldn't have good things to say about me.

that's why I stuck with the school I am applying to.

Jenny