[nagdu] Third party reporting by other guide dog users

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Jun 13 23:18:54 UTC 2012

That other school probably just wanted to hear both sides of the story,
that's all.  Did you get a home visit from the school you chose?  When the
selection committee goes over all information on applicants, they use all
info but would never base their decision just on what another school said
about you.  They've done this enough to be able to make good charactor
judgements about an applicant and take it from there.

Lyn and Landon