[nagdu] finding the right food

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 01:11:52 UTC 2012

Hey all,
I know I've posted messages regarding food in the past, and I did switch
Princess to taste of the wild, which I'm beginning to think is not agreeing
with her stomach. I do not want to go back to science diet because the food
seems to have a lot of fillers, but taste of the wild isn't working either.
Was just wondering what you feed your dogs?
I'm looking for something that is not as high quality as taste of the wild
and that does not have a lot of fillers. I'd love to hear all about your
experiences!
All the best, Hannah