[nagdu] Training

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Jun 15 01:19:25 UTC 2012

yes have you been going to seeing eye for several years?
I always like to learn on behalf of how a person chose a school.
I have a special friend who loves her dog, and we visit all of the time
on behalf of what the dog is doing sense I don't have one.
This was the only school she went to, and we really don't talk about
the city or anything like that.
I also would love to go to New York and see all of the sites they can share.
That would be a plus for me.
Something I would remember.
Love to work my dogs in the city sense I am a city girl.
Truly a country girl living in the city.
But someone had to do it rite?