[nagdu] finding the right food

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 13:45:46 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,
Thank you for the responses so far. I'm going to look in to a couple more
brands of food before I go to the prescription because she was doing ok on
the science diet. I just wanted her to eat something healthier with less
fillers so I made the food change.
I am thinking about going over to natural balance, and see how that will
work out.
Best, Hannah