[nagdu] finding the right food

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 14 18:42:26 UTC 2012

Hi Hana:

Yes, figuring out what our finiky poodles will eat is a challenge. As I mighthave mentioned previously Bogart is on Acana which is a fairly high end food made from natural ingrediants in Alberta Canada. I met a family who have 3 poodles at the dog park and they are now using this food as well since they previously found what was coming out the back end too soft. The acana chicken mix didn't really work for Bogart but he is on the Lamb, duck, white fish combo and that works great. I recently tried another one of their vlavours with Bison as the main meat but it didn't give as good results so he is back on the lamb. I don't judge on what he likes to eat since he never really gulps down anything until he is good and ready but I judge based on what comes out the back end and how firm it is. :)

Good luck
Gary