[nagdu] Autumn in New Jersey

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jun 14 13:57:16 UTC 2012

Hi Dar.
Don't worry about coming to beautiful Jersey in the fall.  It's one of the
nicest times of year.  Last year, we did have a very unusual snowstorm on
Halloween, but that's very rare.  Usually, we don't get much snow until at
least Thanksgiving, and often we're clear until at least mid-December.
Fall can be quite hot through October, but chilly when the sun's down.
It's not as rainy as spring or winter, and not as boiling hot as summer.
I was in class in September, and there were only a couple days when it
poured.  The rest was great.
Jersey is a lot more humid than Montana, and I think that makes the heat
feel hotter and the cold feel colder, though Montanans would laugh at what
we call really cold--around 10 degrees.  I hear Doug in Winnepeg laughing
already.
Tracy