[nagdu] finding the right food

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 19:30:04 UTC 2012

Jenny,
Thank you for this tidbit. I've been gradually adding her food in to the
rice and chicken mix because she was sick the last few weeks. she was on
rice and chicken and doing fine, but as soon as I added taste of the wild,
she began to have loose stool again; this is why I'm thinking that it's due
to the food and not to something else. Her giardia is all cleared up and
nothing showed up in the stool sample she just had.
I'm really hoping that the new food I get will work great!
On my way to the pet store!
hannah