[nagdu] finding the right food

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 18:54:53 UTC 2012

Hi Hannah,

I don't know if anyone has told you this, but you need to switch foods slowly.

1.  Start with a quarter cup of the new stuff, and three quarter cups of the old stuff for a week.

2.  Go to a half cup of each for another week.

3.  Do three quarter cup of the new stuff, and one quarter of the old stuff for a week.

5.  You're done, you can go to the new food fully.

some people wouldn't agree to do it a week at a time, but it is, in my opinion, better for the dog's stomach and less traumatic, to do it every week instead of a few days at a time.

JMO,

Jenny