[nagdu] overhead obstacles

Debbie Cole debbieanne1124 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 02:21:22 UTC 2012

Julie

that Monty sounds pretty clever.

I've only had one incident where leone walked me into a hanging tree
branch. I said "Ouch"  she knows what "Ouch" means.  i shook my finger
at her.  she understands a lot of my body language and i told her
we're reworking this.  I backed up about 10 feet and said "forward"
And she went forward and stopped and turned  and we went around the
branches.  Not all the way in the street though and then I praised hr.

I'm only 4'11" so it's not likly this ahppens often to me.

Debbie cole