[nagdu] Father's Day

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 18 23:35:52 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Odie and I would like to wish a late happy father's day to all the dads out there, including those who have four-legged furry kids too.
Odie and I went to my father's house yesterday to spend some time with family.
The food was great and I came home with a full stomach.
Odie enjoyed himself for the most part, despite behaving mischieviously a couple of times.
I was supposed to do a couple of things today, but my body insisted on telling me to just lie down and rest up from yesterday.
Hopefully, I can get off of my lazy pillow top matress tomorrow to take care of what's needed.
My father and step mother brought some more Beneful Healthy Radiance for Odie as he was getting low and the canister was almost to the bottom.
Dale and I plan to order more Purina Overweight Management on Friday, June 29th.
For some odd reasoning, I was thinking July 1st was a Monday, but Dale told me it's a Sunday.
A lot will be spent on Odie next month not just the dog food, but also more meds for him as well.
Regardless, my angel with four paws is worth it all.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf