[nagdu] considering home training

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 19 04:50:55 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
I'm going to look into considering home training from Pilot Dogs due to medical circumstances and also because DIA (denver International Airport) has a lot of construction happening.
There's a new hotel being built and the RTD (Regional Transportation District) is extending their light rail all the way out there too.
I figure that it would be a good experience to see what home training is like.
If it doesn't work out, then I know that it would be best to go to the training facility directly.
Of course, I am still going to contact Emily Simone about the wheelchair training program at GDB.
I figure it doesn't hurt to look into that option too.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf