[nagdu] Heat!

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 02:56:53 UTC 2012

Here in PA, tomorrow its suppose to be 96, and Thursday its suppose to be 99
with high humidity. I know when I was at TSE, I think they don't work the
dogs if its over 90 degrees. Can another TSE grad confirm that? Emma is
mostly black too. I would say that dogs up here in the north are less use to
the hot weather. Now when I was in Tx, my heather girl, wasn't black furred
but could work in the heat no matter what. She didn't mind.

Marsha