[nagdu] Heat!

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:02:53 UTC 2012

Well, the latest I was ever at TSE was mid-Jubne, and I don't recall them ever mentioning any kind of real cut off. A lot of it was determined by the humidity as I recall. I think that probably the cut off is for the people as much as the dogs. You do have to do what you have to do, and if you use common sense doing it, and if you are sensitive to what is happening with the dog, it should work out OK. If you need water while walking where you are going, the dog probably does, too. I once heard of someone who kept their apartment at 68 and then walked their dog. The dog suffered, maybe even had a heat stroke, I don't remember, but a lot of what is going on with you and your dog is based on the difference between temperatures where you are spending your days and where you are outside. That's just what seems to be the case for me.

Cindy Lou