[nagdu] Heat!

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 14:26:56 UTC 2012

I think the policy is in place for the pups. Now with that said, if it's a
warm day, trainers will almost always take that opportunity to do inside
work at the mall or store or college or something like that. So the hot days
are not lost completely. On the extreme side, if it's a very cold day, they
do the same, inside work where it is warmer.

Marsha