[nagdu] Stepmother's Wisecracks

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Jun 20 23:40:47 UTC 2012

I'd sit her down and talk to her about how the remarks make you feel.  Tell
her the truth abouot how guide dogs work and what they think about their
work and also the importance of not feeding dogs in restaurants or at the
table at home.  If she becomes a jerk over it all, then I might rethink
whether or not i wish to spend time with her.  You have to INSIST on respect
for your wishes - no and, ifs or whats.  Period.  End of discussion.

I hope she is a reasonable person and will learn something and be respectful
of you and your guide dog.

Lyn and Landon