[nagdu] Stepmother's Wisecracks

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 21 00:48:50 UTC 2012

I find it best to just ignore those type of comments.
I hear a lot of that while out in the public such like he has a sad face or probably others.
When the sad face thing was mentioned, I just told the individual that Odie was fine that he was very focused on what was going on around us.
When he's in work mode, Odie's face expressions are serious for the most part.
There's just some comments that people make which can be annoying and aggrivating, but I theink their purpose is to see how far they can get so they'd be able to try and see if they can pet the dog.
My mom has made the "he's hot" comment only because when Odie is happy, he pants and while he's smiling, his tongue hangs out slightly and teeth will show some, but in a good way.
Bibi