[nagdu] Shaman's attack

marilyn t21114 at optonline.net
Fri Jun 22 14:15:32 UTC 2012

Hi Mardi,
If the police and animal control plus the courts don't enforce the laws to
protect you and your dog then you need to contact the media and your
politicians.
I am sorry to hear what you are going through I hope you contacted you
Independent Living Center in your area for help with this issue.
Marilyn and Anna