[nagdu] Pilot was guide dog schools and relieving

Tina Thomas tinadt at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 23 23:32:44 UTC 2012

All guide dog users should be picking up after their dogs. That is one of
the ways that you can tell if your dog might be having some health issues.
Also, it's a common courtesy so that people don't step in it and track it
all over the place. I'm sure that I don't have to tell  you all  who have
stepped in dog poop that has been left  in the middle of  a pedestrian walk
area and you are on your way somewhere important and you find yourself
having to be late or miss your appointment because of someone being
irresponsible.
On another subject, I don't believe that  anyone who is in training at a
school should be exempt from picking up after their dogs just because they
know how to do it. That is not a good practice at all.
Tina