[nagdu] Pilot was guide dog schools and relieving

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 23:54:10 UTC 2012

I have noticed that this list talks a lot about poop. LOL. But these are truly important issues. I know they are. No, I don't think anyone should be exempt as a trainee either. A few times instructors picked up for me, but that was when they were picking up something that someone had left for whatever reason.

Cindy Lou