[nagdu] City Ordinances in regards to dog waste

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Jun 24 00:11:11 UTC 2012

Steve,

Thanks for giving me your thoughts on this.  I think you're right,
disabled people are still responsible to take care of yard maintenance
however we need to accomplish that.  I was just thinking that some sort
of exemption on a case by case basis might make more sense than a
sweeping general ordinance that will include people who don't
necessarily need to be included and will leave out people who  should
have been included.

Julie