[nagdu] Pilot was guide dog schools and relieving

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 01:25:24 UTC 2012

I have noticed that as well!  When relieving issues come up, everyone chimes
in!  In my case, maybe its because I'm full of it and am looking for
comrads!  But, I aggree with tthose who think we should be picking up after
our dogs.  They even have pooper-scoopers that are made with long folding
handles for those in wheelchairs.