[nagdu] Picking up the busy busy when you've parked yourdog. lol

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 01:42:22 UTC 2012

Then I guess if there was an actual clause in pkace, then those with guide/assistance dogs, pets and guide horses might as well be given a toileting harness to catch the valve movement.
There's ny way for any of them to pea in the plastic bag as it would totally leak through the bag where feacal matter doesn't as long that it is firm.
Well, I guess I had better quit being naughty or else, I'm sure all of the four-legged furry working partners would just love to give me a great spankon.
*Smiles and evilish grins*
Bibi