[nagdu] Picking up the busy busy when you've parked your dog.lol

Dailyah Patt dailyahpatt at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 04:30:36 UTC 2012

I was thinking about that, Bibi.  Honestly though, and I'm just thinking about my own difficulties - I wouldn't be able to use this for the same reasons that I have trouble using a baggie and just grabbing the poo.  I think it could work well for some folks, so it's definitely going into the old tool kit of things to  know exist.  I was checking it out when everyone first began talking about it.  Pretty cool.  Someone mentioned using a grab stick or some such if you're in a chair and I'd just like to point out that this would necessitate carrying around sort of a disgusting and awkward tool.  It's never as easy at it sounds and everyone's disabilities vary.  I, for example, wouldn't have a place to keep and store such a thing so that I'd have it with even if I owned it - I need my hands to push and I have a very streamlined manual chair (not even push handles or brakes)...so carrying things isn't something I'm able to do much of.  There have
 been various devices designed over the years to help people in chairs scoop with ease, but I've yet to find one that works.  Personally, I head out to the bushes or ground ivy for my dog.  If there's no other option but on the concrete (or there's been a rare accident), I usually find it easiest and quickest to try to spot a passerby with hair on their clothes and ask for some assistance.

Dailyah