[nagdu] dog mess clean up

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 03:33:33 UTC 2012

Hi, Dailyah,
One time when I was on the 16th Street Mall here in downtown Denver, Colorado, Odie picked the worse place to have an accident.
It was right at the corner of 16th and Lawrence street.
I did the best that I could to get it up because it happened right on the curb which would slat down and out into the street.
Yes, I ended up missing some because of how it happened so quickly.
The smartest thing I was able to do was contact the Downtown Denver Partnership office and inform them of the dog accident.
They immediately sent someone out to the area to make sure that no stray pieces were left behind.
The representative in the office did say thank you and that she appreciated I made them aware of what happened.
I figure regardless of the ordinances and laws, there's just some people who feel they shouldn't have to use commonsense and that hurts those who do use it.
Bibi