[nagdu] Question about puppy raisers

Anon. Y.mous ay.mous at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 02:56:46 UTC 2012

I'm so sorry you had such a bad experience with those raisers!  That must have been way beyond frustrating.  Those raisers sound really out of control, and I hope the school heard about it and took action.  Nobody should have to deal with that!  I hope the majority of raisers aren't like that -- in my experience most are very understanding -- but one bad egg can spoil the rest.

I definitely go into it with the understanding the pup isn't my dog, but that doesn't make it any easier to give them up!  It's inevitably disappointing to most raisers when brief once-a-year contact isn't made when it is so easy nowadays to do it.  Of course, it's not a raiser's right to have contact, but it's definitely appreciated.