[nagdu] Question about puppy raisers

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Jun 25 14:29:39 UTC 2012

Remember too that the writer of this poem has a right to express himself or herself. Maybe the poem was written after a bad encounter with a raiser.  Maybe the writer feels differently after a different experience.

It's like music.  Some of the best love songs were written by people who are no longer in the musician's lives. Come Monday is one example. So is Annie's Song.

Keep in mind the perspective of when the poem was written and what may be going on in the author's life and head during that time.

To the raiser who is thinking of no longer raising puppies based on this poem, I'd urge you again to think about why this prompted such a response.