[nagdu] Swabbing for Explosive Trace Detection

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 01:20:29 UTC 2012

Michael,

For me, the swabbing would have been fine, if the TSA agent hadn't
grabbed my hands-- thereby removing any method I had of communicating,
of knowing what was being done to my own body.  Yes, it was just my
hands, and I imagine it seems, to a hearing person who can
communicate, like I'm making a bigger deal out of this than it is.

But I'm just wondering, does the TSA have rules about this for
swabbing the hands of a person who is D/deaf/hard of hearing/Deafblind?
I know this is not appropriate for this list, but I'm wondering if
anyone can give me the URL which addresses this issue, so that I may
learn about what steps they take for people like myself.
Thanks,

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches:
Bristol, Mill'E, Laveau, Baylee,!

"Dance, even if you have to warn others to get out of the way first."
http://pawpower4me.blogspot.com
  pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: brissysgirl