[nagdu] Airport Screening Information

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Jun 27 13:40:03 UTC 2012

Documentation isn't required.  It can just be an easy way to show that
you have a service dog.  The presence of the harness or your credible
verbal assurance is also sufficient.  Don't ask what counts as a
credible verbal assurance, I have no clue.  When I flew with Belle I
think I might have been asked if she was a guide dog, like at a store or
something, but that was it.  I said that yes, she was a guide dog and of
course she was wearing her harness.  Everyone was satisfied.

Of course international travel is an entirely different ball game.

Julie