[nagdu] Airport Screening Information

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 13:56:47 UTC 2012

Actually, the law gives a handler two options-- documentation, or a
harness or cape.
Last year when I flew, I got harassed because my gear is very
different looking, and "not like those brown leather harnesses."
Keep in mind, my dog also wears a large vest with
PAW POWER
SERVICE DOG
written on it in inch-high letters.
The TSA lady asked for certifications, and I said that I didn't need
to provide it.  And that my dog was wearing a harness and cape, and
acted like a guide dog and openly doing her job-- e.g. guiding,
providing mobility support, etc.
I talked to her about the law and then left.  And that was the end of
that.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches:
Bristol, Mill'E, Laveau, Baylee,!

"Dance, even if you have to warn others to get out of the way first."
http://pawpower4me.blogspot.com
  pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: brissysgirl